Systems EngineeringCybersecurity guidance for corporate leaders
Although Aerstone is first and foremost a cybersecurity company, we maintain deep engineering capabilities in a number of key solution areas. This approach allows us to bring the necessary subject matter expertise to bear on complex, cross-domain problems. It also allows us to offer a secure-by-design approach to large-scale system deployments, with the necessary capabilities to ensure that proper security controls are considered at the design and test phase of any project.
Aerstone focuses its system engineering experience in a few key technology lanes, which we believe particularly benefit from our cross-pollination with security engineering best practices:
- Identity and Access Management (IdAM), encompassing identification, authentication, and authorization technologies, for both logical and physical access.
- Content Management, focusing on design, implementation, and custom coding for the Microsoft SharePoint and Adobe AEM portal platforms.
- Migration Services, including directory service and messaging consolidations, as well as code and data migration efforts.
- Collaboration, encompassing Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Lync.
- Storage, including SAN/NAS architecture, backup and recovery strategies, and continuity of operations (COOP).
- Audit, including deployment of solutions such as ArcSight and Splunk.
Full SDLC Support
For each of our technology swim lanes, Aerstone can support end-item responsibility for systems engineering efforts, or provide subject matter expertise to bolster the capabilities of a larger team. This includes efforts that span most segments of the systems development lifecycle (SDLC), including:
- Systems analysis and requirements definition
- Solution architecture and design
- Systems integration and testing
- Solution deployment
- Post-implementation review and health
Our Experience Sets Us Apart
Aerstone is an NSA-certified vulnerability assessor, and a service-disabled veteran-owned small business. We
approach each engagement with the highest levels of professionalism, determination, and creativity, honed by years of working with security professionals across the military, intelligence community, civilian government, and commercial sectors.
Contact our sales team at email@example.com for more information.