Intelligence CommunityProtecting the Classified Mission
Mission Critical Support
Aerstone currently provides support to a number of key initiatives across the US Intelligence Community. As a cybersecurity vendor, Aerstone appreciates the importance of maintaining confidentiality, and is fully cognizant of the complexities involved with working on cleared contracts, and in secure facilities. We also have an extensive network of cleared personnel and partnerships that support our capabilities in this space, as well as a firm appreciation for the importance and complexity of the IC mission.
Our specific experience and capabilities in the intelligence community space include:
- Software development, including highly responsive browser-based and mobile applications, using the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) methodology
- Identity and access management (IdAM), compliant with DNI directives
- Systems engineering services, especially directory and messaging migration
- Compliance with ICD 503 system security requirements, including system assessment and monitoring
- Software virtualization, delivery, and usage reporting
Our Experience Sets Us Apart
Aerstone is an NSA-certified vulnerability assessor, and a service-disabled veteran-owned small business. We
approach each engagement with the highest levels of professionalism, determination, and creativity, honed by years of working with security professionals across the military, intelligence community, civilian government, and commercial sectors.
Contact our sales team at email@example.com for more information.